Saturday 17 September 2016

Day 8 Having fun!!

One of the biggest motivations for my new lifestyle is to make time for the things I love doing - over and above work.  So great to down tools and keyboards and get out and about.   Told to have fun - thank goodness after one of the longest working weeks of my life - working with my clients, lecturing at university and attending a great food event where met some great new members of my tribe.

Today, Katie, my daughter and I have been out for shopping, lunch and cinema.  Had the most awesome fish pie for lunch in Bills restaurant - lovely well trained staff and great food. And very artfully positioned mirror to allow artistic phot of us both.  

I have been brought me upto date with high waisted trousers and new shoes!  And then to complete the day, we went to see Bridget Jones baby which really was very funny and a definite feel good movie! I love spending time with my kids, eating good food and getting time to watch a film and see the world through different eyes.  It has lifted me up no end.

I plan for the new life to enable me to have more time to do the things I love and spend time travelling and seeing the world.  Tomorrow I am going to plan out my trip to Australia next March (flights are already booked).  Have been promising my aussie mates for about three weeks that I will confirm times when I will be over so they can book holiday time and I have been procrastinating (back to yesterdays post!!).  And maybe if I get a place on Natalie’s mastermind in Bali, then I could make a detour on the way back.

So tired from my busy day but great to remind myself why I am doing all this.


This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 8

1 comment:

  1. If you've never been to Australia you're in for a treat! I've always considered it my rightful second home on Earth.

    ReplyDelete