Monday 12 September 2016

Day 3 My perfect work day

On Day 1, I talked about how my perfect moment morphed into the evening from hell.  So now the challenge on day 3 is how to have a perfect day

My perfect day would start waking up with someone who is close to me – I have not had this for the last few years as I have been totally focussed on work. To love and be loved.
Then tea and my first hour of work, doing my most creative work as I am a morning person for sure, at my new desk looking over the beautiful marina

Second hour is certainly exercise – running or yoga is my choice and yes I should do some meditation and maybe once I get into the perfect world, I will find a way for this.
Then a couple of Skype calls with my lovely food mentor clients helping them plan their businesses and visualise their perfect world

Lunch overlooking the pretty old town of Antibes, watching the world go by – maybe feeling the warm sunshine beating down on my little balcony with my olive tree and lavender.  Eating the wonderful produce from the old Marche provencal and fish from the man who still sells it fresh from the quay.
My afternoons are free to meet up with friends, do my French classes and explore the beautiful surroundings of the Riviera. And to cook an amazing dinner for my lover as spending more time relaxing and doing the things I love is part of my perfect day.


Glass of wine as the sun sets over the old town, friends over for dinner, laughter, great food and relaxation. 





This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment